Our Halyard 600 face mask filters are made one by one in our bespoke tailoring shop in Nashville, TN. They are not for use alone as they do not have strings or elastic to tie them. Please purchase one of our Nashville Made Non-Surgical Face Masks for proper fit.
You can read more about Halyard 600 Medical Wrap by clicking the link here.
Our stock of Halyard 600 Medical Wrap is being used in our shop for donations to hospitals across the Nashville and surrounding area, and these filters are made from the extra pieces that cannot be used to fabricate them.
The items sold on this site are for temporary use while standard production of FDA approved and CDC recommended masks are rising to meet worldwide needs. See below for applicable warnings and recommendations.
- Do not provide antimicrobial or antiviral protection, and may not reduce the probability of infection.
- Are not flame retardant.
- Are made from 100% cotton unless otherwise stated.
- Are not recommended for use in surgical settings or settings where potentially hazardous fluids may come into contact with the wearer.
- May only be used when FDA cleared masks are unavailable.
- Are not recommended for use in a high-risk infection setting.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.