WITH EACH MASK PURCHASE YOU ARE ENABLING US TO FEED ONE HUNGRY PERSON IN UNDER-SERVED ZIP CODES IN THE NASHVILLE, TN AREA. WE ARE PARTNERED WITH THE AIM FOUNDATION OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
For more information about the Aim Foundation, please visit Their Website.
Our plain white face mask is made in the USA and is sold in packs of 5. One for every day of the week!
Featuring a bendable nose bridge, 6″ around the ear loops and 3 thick layers of tightly knit polyester fabric, these are great for short-term use such as grocery shopping or dropping by the post office.
Superior comfort and breathability.
Moisture-wicking polyester helps keep droplets from your breath, cough, or sneeze from spreading.
Reuseable and Washable multiple times in a washing machine with standard detergent and hang dry. DO NOT BLEACH.
Dimensions of mask covering not including loops: 7.5″ L x 5.75″ W.
For orders over 100 please use our contact form for arrangements.
CURRENTLY, WE ARE SHIPPING NEXT BUSINESS DAY, BUT DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, SHIPPING MAY TAKE UP TO 20 DAYS FOR PRODUCTION TIME.
The items sold on this site are for temporary use while standard production of FDA approved and CDC recommended masks are rising to meet worldwide needs. See below for applicable warnings and recommendations.
- Do not provide antimicrobial or antiviral protection, and may not reduce the probability of infection.
- Are not flame retardant.
- Are not recommended for use in surgical settings or where potentially hazardous fluids may come into contact with the wearer.
- May only be used when FDA cleared masks and gowns are unavailable.
- Are not recommended for use in a high-risk infection setting.
- Polyester masks are not recommended for long-term use without washing.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.