Wedding Gown Alterations
You’ve searched far and wide for the perfect gown, but you need someone trustworthy that can handle your wedding gown alterations and tweaks you see that no one else notices. We will walk with you on your journey to that special day, and see to it that every need is taken care of.
Because our dedicated bridal team works on nothing but wedding gown alterations every day, the only people touching your gown are trained for the intricate details and work that wedding gowns require.
Why choose us for your wedding gown alterations? We’d love for you to take a look at our blog entry, “8 Things to Ask your Wedding Gown Tailor” for insights into how to select the best person for the job.
Too many times a beautiful bride comes through the door and says that the other “specialists” said something wasn’t necessary, or that they didn’t want something done. Most of the time that means the person they went to can’t do what you asked for.
We focus on listening to what you have to say and implementing those changes in a professional and masterful way. When you’re with us, you’re part of our family – and you’ll feel like it.
Below is a small list of the important alterations that we handle with care every day.
- Installing, repairing or recreating corsets.
- Hemming with and without lace.
- Eyelash lace repair.
- Structurally reworking to stiffen or soften in areas requested with boning and other stabilizing methods.
- Creating, adding or removing buttons and their closures.
- Using vintage gowns and veils to create one-of-a-kind pieces unique to you.
- Taking in and letting out – even with lace!
- Using provided or sourced material and lace to create additions or replacements to your gown.
- Advice and counseling on what to do when other alteration shops say something “Can’t be done.”
- Reshaping necklines.
“We specialize in taking your wedding gown alteration stress and melting it away. Our ‘Something Blue’ room really showcases our dedication to you.” – Aaron
Oh, by the way. We know you want your groom to look just as good as you do. We also know no one wants to rent a wedding gown, so why rent a tux? Our custom tuxedos will last your groom a lifetime, and give him something that makes him stand out in a crowd of rental tuxes as the “Alpha Male.” Swoon, right?!
Ready to get started? You know what to do.